1. Organize my boards
2. Utilize Board Booster. I already love this service. Board Booster will schedule and loop pins for you everyday! I know WordPress has some apps that will do similar, but as a Blogger user this was an exciting find. The service also generates a custom report for you to see your growth!
3. Update my descriptions for all my original pins
4. Follow 5+ new pinners a day
5. Check all my pins for bad links
6. Create pinnable images for every post
7. Repin/Pin 15+ other people's pins per day
8. Set up my Pinterest business account
9. Join some group boards. I've tinkered with this a bit and it's more difficult than I imagined. These boards are like exclusive clubs and they're not letting anyone in! Pin Groupie is an excellent resource for all things Pinterest boards. If you are a member of a group board I'd really appreciate an invite!
10. Create a group board. I'm interested in starting a group board with fellow lifestyle bloggers. If you're interested please let me know by commenting or emailing.
I'm excited to share updates with you throughout the month!
Are you Pinterest savvy? Please share your knowledge!